MYA works to support organisations working with children and young people through a combination of training, information and direct advice & guidance.
The areas we cover include:
• Legal Frameworks, Governance & Trusteeship
• Safeguarding Children & Young People
• Business & Strategic Planning
• Fundraising & Sustainability
• Quality Assurance
• Policy development & implementation
Working with both trustees and staff, we can assist organisations in identifying the issues that need addressing, drawing up action plans and achieving the tasks that need doing.
Training is available to frontline professionals and staff working with children and young people within Liverpool.
Please visit http://liverpoolcamhs.com for information on available training. You can also book a place by clicking on the link for the appropriate session.