Why partner with us?
If you share MYA’S Values and Vision, Aims and Objectives there may be opportunities for us to work together on a strategic and operational level.
MYA Value Proposition
- We understand young people. We understand Merseyside.
- We have expertise, pride and passion at every level of our charity
- With our 120 year track record, we are a voice for young people and the voluntary youth sector
- We deliver life -changing outcomes for children and young people
- We provide a high quality experience for all young people via stimulating and inspirational environment
- Our impact is built on Equal Opportunity, Empowerment and Participation
- We are Big enough to manage , small enough to care
- To inspire our young people to fulfil their full potential
- To increase our positive impact in the field of work with young people.
- To build a strong and positive workforce, within MYA and across children and young people’s services
- To deliver a high quality experience for all young people
- To provide a stimulating and inspirational environment that supports personal development
- To present MYA as a key influencer for positive change and to support organisations who work with young people
To become the provider of choice for children and young people’s services, training and premises/facilities in Merseyside.