- Promote and develop opportunities for disabled young people to have a say on issues that affect them
- To support and act as an advocate for other disabled young people across the city
- Aim to bring disabled & non disabled young people together to increase inclusion into mainstream services
- The group aims to meet at least twice a month between 6-8pm, usually at The Door at Hanover Street in Liverpool.
- Participants will have the opportunity to develop and facilitate a web based forum to offer advice, guidance and support
- Participants will be given the opportunity to access accredited specialist peer mentoring and volunteering training
- Group members to put on regular events designed to boost opportunities for young people to have their voice heard.